- This event has passed.
NVCWDA Benefit Dance at Lincolnia 04/06/2019
April 6, 2019 from 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Our annual Benefit Dance for Fisher House Foundation. We will have a potluck dinner this evening (please bring a dish to share) and no lessons. We’re asking everyone to pay $20 admission to this dance. No free passes. Net proceeds from the dance go to Fisher House.
1. We are selling tickets for a 50/50 drawing. Tickets are 1 for $1 or 6 for $5. The winner gets half of the proceeds and Fisher House gets the other half, although most winners opt to donate their winnings back to Fisher House.
2. We are selling tickets for a drawing for a $100 VISA gift card. Tickets are $5. Do not need to be present to win.
3. We are selling tickets for drawings for performances of the Manassas Ballet at the Hylton Performing Arts Center in Manassas. Do not need to be present to win.
- They have donated a pair of tickets to each of the four shows in their upcoming 2019-2020 season (Jazz in Motion 10/18, 10/19, 10/20/2019; The Nutcracker 12/18-12/23/2019; Les Sylphides and More! 3/13, 3/14, 3/15/2020; Don Quixote 5/15, 5/16, 5/17/2020). Value $430. We will sell chances for the season tickets at $10 a piece.
- The Ballet also donated a pair of tickets to Sleeping Beauty in May (5/17, 5/18, 5/19). Value $120. We will sell chances for these tickets at $5 a piece.
DJ – Rich Mahan.
We will not have lessons tonight since we will be eating dinner.
- Regular admission rates do not apply to Benefit Dance and New Year’s Eve Dance. No free passes.