Welcome to Northern Virginia Country-Western Dance Association
We hold dances on the first and third Saturdays of the month
in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C.
Our dances feature couples dancing such as two step, waltz, and swing,
as well as line dancing. A DJ plays the music. Before open dancing, we
have dance lessons.
We provide a fun, non-smoking and non-drinking environment suitable for
the whole family. Singles and couples are welcome. Partners are not required.
Please come out and join us sometime.
Find us on Facebook!
Come dance with us!
Our next dance is November 5 - Halloween Dance
Everyone is invited to wear a Halloween costume and to decorate their
Prizes for best costumes:
- 1st - 1 Ticket to New Year's Eve Dance
- 2nd - 2 Tickets to a Regular Dance
- 3rd - 1 Ticket to a Regular Dance
Lincolnia Sr. Center
4710 North Chambliss Street
Kevin Handy will be the DJ.
Lessons 6-7 p.m. TBA
Lessons: 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Members NVCWDA: $10.00.
- Non-members: $12.00.
- Children under 18, with paying adult: $5.
- Regular admission rates listed above do not apply to special events