NVCWDA depends on volunteers to keep things going. If you are interested in helping in any capacity, please let us know at email@example.com.
We need help with opening and closing Lincolnia on the night of our dances. We open up around 5:00-5:30 p.m. and must turn in the keys to the front desk by 10 p.m. Volunteers who open and close must reside in Fairfax County. They also need to take a short training session on the process of unlocking the building, complete a background check, and have their fingerprints taken.
Here are some other ways to help us.
- Set up and take down tables and chairs at the dances.
- Clean up after the dances.
- Put out decorations at the dances.
- Teach your favorite dance.
- Help organize dance workshops.
- Submit articles and photos for our web page, Facebook page, and newsletter.
- Serve on the NVCWDA Board of Officers and Directors.