NVCWDA depends on volunteers to keep things going. If you are interested in helping in any capacity, please let us know.
Here are some ways to help us.
- Set up and take down tables and chairs at the dances.
- Clean up after the dances.
- Put out decorations at the dances.
- Bring food and snacks to the dances.
- Teach your favorite dance.
- Help organize dance workshops.
- Submit articles and photos for our web page, Facebook page, and newsletter.
- Serve on the NVCWDA Board of Officers and Directors.