Becoming a member is easy and affordable! Just come to one of our dances.
Why become a member of NVCWDA?
New members get one free admission to a regular dance when they join NVCWDA. Members also receive reduced admission to NVCWDA regular dances. The admission rate for regular dances is $10 for members and $15 for nonmembers. (Special fees apply to New Year’s Eve and Benefit Dances.)
Print and fill out a membership application. The application form also is available at our dances and in our newsletter. If you prefer to send the information via email, submit the information requested on the application form to email@example.com.
Your membership personal information is securely handled by Mailchimp.com. Please let us know if any of your contact information changes.
- One year – $20.00 per person or $35.00 per couple
- Two years – $35.00 per person or $65.00 per couple
The annual membership starts on June 1st, and ends on May 31st of the next year. If you join during the year, the membership dues are prorated according to the number of quarters remaining in the membership year. See the current amounts in the PayPal form below.
To pay your dues:
- You can pay your membership dues using PayPal. You don’t need a PayPal account; you can pay with a credit or debit card.
- Or, you can pay in person when you come to a dance. We accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
- Or, you can pay with a check. Make check payable to NVCWDA. Return the membership application and payment to a dance or mail to:
P.O. Box 384
Merrifield, VA 22116-0384
Special types of members
- Charter members – people who joined NVCWDA by July 1986 and who have maintained active membership. Charter members get in free to the annual anniversary dance.
- Life members – nominated and elected for exemplary service to NVCWDA. Life members are admitted free to all NVCWDA activities.